This morning Gitr dinged 69 by completing a quest from Ruaan Weald, deep in the Wyrmcultist cave. Experience Fu is estimating that I have 10 hours of leveling to go to ding 70. Here is my plan for the week to get to 70 in good shape:
- Go back to Shadowmoon Valley to complete many of those quests that I’ve neglected by doing Netherstorm instead.
- Do frequent LFGs when I do get 2-3 hours to play to get into some instances for XP, rep, and loot.
- Play the AH to get enough gold for my flying mount upon the big ding. Time to go get Auctioneer Classic again… Advanced is bugging the heck out of me.
- Clear out all of my group/elite quests that are jamming my questlog.
- Research the Protection spec I will be using for instances/raiding with Doom’s Assailants on Silvermoon (US-PvE).
- Consider re-speccing now and simply instancing my way to 70 in really fine, fun fashion. Who wants to grind/quest anyway?